Wednesday, January 18, 2006

To Amanda

If you are not Amanda, oh well. Might as well let everyone else know what sometimes a sad, selfish humanbeing I can be at times.

I have a confession to make. Actually a couple. I am terribly insicure and alot of my though process is very self-centered. I can take things waaay to personaly. Or perhaps you noticed that already? Anyway, I get discouraged and frustrated when you kind of turned me down and then when you showed up in the sanctuary I was oh man. I realized I had no where to hide. And so I was like nervouse. Thank you for caring enought to come fine me a listen. I didn't have any good reason to be upset or feel rejected or whatever. I've never had too many real friends b/f and I am still learning who my real friends are and what is a friend is and not to be so sensitive. And I was so nervouse I didn't as good as normal when I did my song.
You, Jaimie, V, Liz and Liz, your the best. I love you like all like the sisters in Christ that you are!
Blessings,
Evie Warner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got your comment on my blog. Thanks for your contribution, however slight it may have been. Feel free to comment in further length any time you feel to do so!

peace