Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Here we go again...

well, my stupidity strikes again! and it looks like I will not be able to make it to class today. I got my visa checkckard stolen and if I don't quickly report it some one might use it and stuff. But for the third time I have had stuff stolen from me on campus b/c i accidenlty left my purse unattended. Seems I should have learned by now hu?. I realized my purse was missing and went to report to campus police, who as it turns out had found it an elevator in building. I lost in the cafe of building 7.

The nice aging black officer who found it said,"Are you sure don't want to make a police report?"

"No, but I'm going to be sure to call the bank right away and let them know my card was stolen." I didn't think there was much they could do about it anyway. And besides, it was my own stupid fault. But most importantly I didn't have time and don't have much time to write this blog. One day, I will learn to do better at keeping my purse handy, until I will just hafta memorize the phone number that I call to cancel my card.

later,
ashira

No comments: