Monday, March 27, 2006

several weeks ago I had turned in application for Rizing Stars Childcare. After a week I hadn't heard anything badly needing some money (story of my lif thus far!LOL) I have gone ahead asked for a recieved extra hours at work. 4 am until some times noon. However, this morning around 7:30 in morning the phone rings. Its Rising Star, wanting to know if I would like to come in and spend sometime with the children from ten until noon. Problem: I did not have car b/c dad had a transfusion he needed to get. I would probably end up running late because I still needed to shower b/f taking two different busses to get there. So I asked her if tomorrow would be better. She said yes. She had just hoped I could come into today and hopefully start tomorrow. Then I had to tell her about my change in my work schedule. So now, we are going have me come in tomorrow and go from there. Its just ugh my boss Sarah is going to be really dissapointed if I get this job and I tell her we half to change my schedule again. She will start working tomorrow or Wednesday on next week schedule. If I don't get the job no biggy but if i do get the job, she'll probably be annoyed.

No comments: